Saturday, April 19, 2008

Now I can't get the Nick Drake song out of my head...

I had to look up which full moon we would be in tomorrow, and it turns out that it will be the Pink Moon.  A couple of years ago I started the ritual of celebrating every full moon by preparing a special dinner to correspond to that particular moon.  Unfortunately I have fallen away from that since having the kids, but I think now would be a good time to start again.  So I have to come up with some pink specialties for tomorrow night.  I think mango lassis are definitely in order...I have had a taste for one for the last several days but am out of silken tofu, so I'll do some grocery shopping tomorrow.  Perhaps a dessert with strawberries?  Hmmm...

1 comment:

Natalie, aka "Sheltie Girl" said...

Oooh...thanks for letting me know about the pink moon. I hadn't realized we were going to have one. Mango lassies would be perfect to celebrate such heavenly loveliness.

Sheltie Girl @ Gluten a Go Go